web page hit counter
Butler Family: A day of Milestones

Butler Family

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A day of Milestones

What a day! And I missed it all! :(

I talked to Phil earlier today (while I was at work) and he said, "One of our daughters has a tooth!!". It took him a minute, but he finally told me which one. :) Emma has her first tooth...you can't see it, but you can feel it.

Callie may be toothless, but she's "talking". She's been saying "dada" all day. Of course, Phil is thrilled...nevermind that she's just making a sound and not really saying "daddy", but we'll let him believe what he wants. :)

Well, the girls are calling - time to eat! :) I guess this will be a short and sweet entry today - I did want to make sure I had it on record so I can update their baby books. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home