web page hit counter
Butler Family: Teeth & Tummies

Butler Family

Monday, January 30, 2006

Teeth & Tummies

I noticed yesterday that Callie now has 5 teeth. 2 on top and 3 on bottom. The 3rd on on the bottom just poked through yesterday, I think.

Josh said his tummy hurts. :( We came home from mom & dad's on Saturday and Josh couldn't eat a single bit of his supper. He finally managed to eat half of a roll and a few sips of Sprite. He said he didn't feel like throwing up, so we're not sure what's wrong. He said it was because he ate too much cake. Well, he didn't...he ate the icing off of 1 piece of cake (and not a very big one).

Sunday, Josh still didn't feel good. He managed to eat about 1 egg for breakfast and a bowl of Apple Jacks for lunch. He did eat another cup of AJ for a snack and then 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich for supper.

After he went to bed, I went up to check on him. He said, "I smell chocolate!". I confessed to having a small piece of chocolate cake. I told him I'd save him a piece for tomorrow. He just looked at me with this serious look and said, "I don't like that chocolate cake, mama. It made my tummy hurt. I'll never eat dessert again!". Okay, I don't believe him, but I do wonder what's going on with him. It's not like him to not be hungry. Phil thinks he's constipated. He may be - we'll see how he does tonight (I don't think he's ever had a bm at school). Hopefully, it's nothing more than constipation. I couldn't get him to eat enough food yesterday to get any fiber into him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home