web page hit counter
Butler Family: Mama, Bye Bye

Butler Family

Monday, February 06, 2006

Mama, Bye Bye

Callie & Emma were in the nursery yesterday at church. When I left, they said Emma kept saying, "Mama, bye bye" and waving her hand! AWWWW!!! Poor Callie just cried. :(

How could these 2 girls be any more different?

Callie has this new thing. When she sees you, she throws her head back and has this big open smile on her face. Then, if you do it back, she gets tickled and keeps doing it. It's so funny!

I asked Josh this morning which letter they would be talking about at school. Well, instead of telling me, he starts "saying" his ABC's (as opposed to singing them). I was impressed...he's been able to sing them for awhile, but I've never actually heard him say them. That's good news since they have to say them in kindergarten. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home