web page hit counter
Butler Family: Tentative Surgery Date

Butler Family

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tentative Surgery Date

I got "the" call from Dr. Little's office this morning. Right now, they're having me pencil in March 31 for Emma's surgery. They still need to confirm with Dr. Lucas, but it looks like it could be a go. All 3 doctor's involved in Emma's surgery are doing the exact same procedure on another patient that same morning, so they'll all be at the hospital anyway.

I expect Sarah from Dr. Lucas' office will call me in the next day or 2 to verify and confirm the date.

Since the surgery is on Friday, I'll probably take Friday and Monday off so I can be with Emma during the most critical days of her recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home