web page hit counter
Butler Family: Josh and the trip

Butler Family

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Josh and the trip

Josh is cracking me up with this trip.

I told him the other day that he could take Elmo with him.

Josh: My sleeping Elmo?
Me: Yes, you're sleeping Elmo
Josh: Well, I can't take him because Pooh (Wendy's cat) might pull his arms and legs off

Later on, I told him he could take his toys and books.

Josh: Well, I can't take my books because Pooh might get into my bag and scratch all of them.

Where does he get this stuff?

Yesterday, he asked me if Wendy was going to have breakfast food for him. I told him yes. He wanted to know if she was going to have something he liked. LOL Of course she will (there aren't any breakfast foods he doesn't like). Then he asked if she'll have Pop Tarts?? Ahhh!! The real question! :)

I think he's really getting excited about his trip. I told him I'd give him some money for Grandmother to hold on to. That way he'll have some spending money for his food and just "stuff". He asked how much I was going to give him. I told him $20. He asked me how much that was....uh...$20... Actually, he wanted to know how many pieces of money that would be. :) I told him 1 piece of paper money (he likes coins better). He told me HE wanted to carry it and that he wasn't going to lose it. I finally gave in and told him I'd give him a dollar to put in his pocket. That made him feel better. :)

I think my baby is growing up way too fast. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home