web page hit counter
Butler Family: Stuff

Butler Family

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Stuff

This work business is getting old! LOL I had to work late last yesterday. Granted, I finished at 5:30, but I started before 7:30 yesterday morning. I'm used to finishing around 4:00.

Anyway, I worked at home yesterday afternoon, so it worked out just fine. The girls were pretty good. They slept a good part of the afternoon. When Josh came home from school, he really helped me watch the girls while I finished work. THANK YOU, JOSH!

Emma's doing much better now. She woke up around 10:45 last night, but was asleep again by 11:00 and then slept the whole night...thank goodness!

I'm going to clean out Josh's room this weekend and clear out the crib (it's still up from when he was a baby). Right now, I'm using that crib as a storage unit. Well, it's past time for the girls to be in their own beds. Hopefully, it won't be long before they have their own room!

Josh said he wanted Emma to be in his room because he wanted to come get us when she woke up crying. :) Well, I told him Callie woke up sometimes, too. So, he decided the girls need to take turns sleeping in his room.

Our house is much too small for the 5 of us, but it looks like we're going to stay here for another year. Phil's going to clear out his office, so the girls can have a bedroom. We're going to clear out the dining room (which is my office) and put Phil's office there. That means we need to get rid of an old piano. It's badly out of tune and many of the keys stick or don't play at all. It was given to us, so we're going to keep passing it on.

We're going to get a storage unit (or buy a storage shed and put up at mom and dad's). That way, we can clear out the garage again and maybe park our cars in there again! Yeah, right.

I'm not sure when we're going to do all of this. We barely make it through the day now...not sure where we're going to get the extra energy and time to clear out all of these rooms. HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home