web page hit counter
Butler Family: Josh is home!!

Butler Family

Monday, March 20, 2006

Josh is home!!

Josh is home from his trip to Memphis. :) He had a great time!!

He went with Mom and Dad to see Wendy. Last night we were talking and he said, "I thought Wendy's parents were going to be there!". I thought I was going to lose it. I tried to explain to him that his grandparents WERE Wendy's parents. He didn't quite get that Wendy & Scott were my sister & brother. Mom said that after they talked about the relationships for awhile, Josh finally said, "I don't want to talk about this anymore". :) I guess it was just too much!

I think Callie & Emma were glad to see Josh. Callie just squealed when she saw Josh. :) "Josh" is one of her favorite words to say.

Emma is much better after her 2nd round of antibiotics. We took her back to the doctor on Friday. She still did not feel good and she seemed to have a cold on top of the ear infection. The dr gave her Augmentin (stronger antibiotic) and told us to get Triaminic Cold & Allergy. Both have helped tremendously. She's more like her old self. We'll keep her on the antibiotic until her surgery (31st).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home