web page hit counter
Butler Family: It's tough being popular!

Butler Family

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's tough being popular!

Poor Josh!
When I dropped him off at school today, 2 of his friends were sitting close to each other (he always sits with this 1 friend). Anyway, they both started saying, "Josh! Sit by me!! Sit by me!!". I moved 1 chair so he could sit between them.

Poor Josh just got all upset. He followed me out and told me he just wanted to go home. :(
He couldn't handle them both wanting to sit by him...it was a change in his routine. 1 of the little boys usually isn't there when I drop him off, so he always sits with his best buddy.
It was funny, because a little girl at the other table piped up and said, "He's my best friend, too!!".

Poor kid - too much pressure on him this morning. Luckily, one of his favorite teachers came to the rescue. I briefly told her what had happened and she made everything alright. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home