web page hit counter
Butler Family: Callie & Emma

Butler Family

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Callie & Emma

Monday night, Callie spilled milk down her shirt at supper time. So, since it was just an hour before bedtime, I just took her shirt off and let her run around without one. As soon as I took it off, she got so excited! She started hitting her tummy and chest (like she'd never noticed them before). She was laughing and thumping. LOL Well, Emma couldn't resist all that skin, so she "walked" over to Callie (they were standing up beside the ottoman) and licked her! Emma has this thing with her tongue. :)

Then, Emma found Callie's belly button and was poking around at it. It was hysterical.

Yesterday when I got home, I sat down in the floor with the girls. Callie was a few feet away from me. She stood up and took 3 steps to me and then threw her arms around my neck! AWWW!!! :)

After Emma took her first few steps, she hasn't been interested in doing it again. She is getting over an ear infection and hasn't felt real well this week, so that might be part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home