web page hit counter
Butler Family: Happy Birthday to Me and Happy Father's Day

Butler Family

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me and Happy Father's Day

I think this is the first time my birthday has been on Father's Day since Phil became a daddy! :)

So, we've shared the day. It's been a fairly low-key weekend (for once). I've done lots of napping this weekend...I think I've needed it in a bad way!

Mom's coming "back to work" tomorrow after her heart attack. She's going stir crazy, so she's coming up to keep the girls tomorrow. We'll see how she feels after that before committing to another day this week. She seems to be doing alright, though. :)

We grilled out some yummy shrimp we got at the Shrimp Dock last night. We also got some fresh corn on the cob. I was so full after that meal...who knew shrimp and corn could fill you up so much?! The kids had fish sticks. HA! They thought they were in heaven with that. They love fishsticks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home