web page hit counter
Butler Family: Josh's 5th Birthday

Butler Family

Monday, June 12, 2006

Josh's 5th Birthday

Josh's birthday was Saturday (June 10). He had a BIG day!

He decided he wanted donuts for breakfast, so Phil went out at 7:00 Saturday morning to get some (that's when the kids decided it was time to get up).

After eating a donut, I made deviled eggs and then cleaned the house for that evening (Mom, Dad, Scott & Cindy came over for a cookout).

Josh's party was at 1:00, so at 11:00, Phil went to pick up the cake and other stuff from Sam's. Somehow, we managed to get out the door by 12:30 to go to Events at Sherlake.

Josh had about 20 friends there!! Wow!! I had 17 kids RSVP and 1 of those didn't come (sister of one of Josh's friends), so we had 4 extras. Thank goodness I made enough treat bags! :)

Josh had a Spiderman cake.

He had a blast! He and his friends ran around that place like wild men! He didn't even ask Phil or I to slide with him (which he always does).

He got a TON of gifts!

I managed to put up most of his old toys yesterday to make room for his new toys.

I bet I only sat down for about an hour all day on Saturday (until everyone left that night). I was pooped!

Even though it was an exhausting day, it was fun. I bet Josh will always remember his 5th birthday party (his first friend's party).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home