web page hit counter
Butler Family: Birthday Party and such

Butler Family

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Birthday Party and such

Josh's birthday is next Saturday (June 10) and we're having a party for him at Events at Sherlake. Well, I sent out invitations on Tuesday and we got our first RSVP today.

I told Josh that 2 of his friends were coming to his party. His response?? "What are they bringing me?" Oh boy! Have we created a monster or what? LOL He's all about the present! I guess we've told him one too many times that he will be getting alot of presents (we tell him that everytime we're in the store and he wants something). :)

Wendy is coming in today (yay). Josh is so excited. He keeps asking if she'll be there when he gets home (probably so).

Emma has another doctor's appointment today. It's time to turn the screw in her mouth appliances. YUCK! I hate having to do this. :( But, it's expanding her mouth so her gums will eventually come together.

Since Wendy is coming in today, I am taking tomorrow off. We were going to take the kids to the Splash Pad (have I already written about this?). Well, it looks like it's going to rain and not be quite warm enough! Argh! It's been 90 degrees all week! So, we're trying to come up with a Plan B.

I'm thinking about taking the kids to the Children's Museum in Oak Ridge. We haven't been there before and Josh loved the one in Chattanooga. I'm not sure what else there is to do inside (that's as fun as that). I really don't want to do the Chuck E Cheese or Zuma thing. Josh really isn't into the video games that much. Plus, that doesn't sound like a good time to me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home