web page hit counter
Butler Family: Nice Long Weekend

Butler Family

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Nice Long Weekend

It's been a really nice weekend...relatively quiet for once!

We didn't do much of anything all weekend! We played outside on Saturday. The kids got out the water toys and wading pool. Oh, what fun!! :)

Sunday was a hang out at the house and do nothing day. We watched movies all day (well, all weekend). I took Josh to Hollywood video and he got a Fantastic Four (cartoon) and a Scobby Doo DVD. We watched both ALL weekend long! :)

Monday, we took the kids to the park and then out to eat with my parents, brother and his wife (it was Scott's birthday).

It was hard getting up this morning - not that we got to sleep in late any over the weekend (the kdis have built in alarm clocks). :) However, we did get to nap periodically through the day.

Emma was up for a couple of hours last night (after midnight). I think she's teething (felt a tooth pop through on the right side). This one seems to really be hurting her. We did the orajel and Tylenol thing and after about an hour, she finally fell asleep (which meant Phil & I got to sleep). We just brought her to bed with us because she was so fussy. After she was sound asleep, I put her back in her own bed (thank goodness).

This is going to be a very short week for me! I had yesterday off (Memorial Day) and I'm taking Friday off. Wendy is coming in Thursday night, so I'm taking Friday off to visit. I think we're going to take the kids to the Splash Pad. Mom's going to come up and meet us for lunch - hopefully, she'll come to the Splash Pad with us.

Friday night, we're having some friends over for pizza and a night of just hanging out.

1 Comments:

  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home