web page hit counter
Butler Family: I am a wimp no more!

Butler Family

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I am a wimp no more!

I just got back from the doctor's office and I was very brave. LOL

The dr took an x-ray of my foot!! For a splinter!! She was afraid it was a piece of metal and since she couldn't see it, she wanted to see if it would show up on an x-ray - to let her know what it was and which direction it was going.

Well, it didn't show up on an x-ray. After a little digging, she finally found 2 itty bitty pieces of glass! It had gotten a little bit infected, but nothing neosporin and a bandaid can't cure. :)

My foot feels so much better! It's stinging a little bit where she "opened" it up, but at least it doesn't hurt to walk.

The good thing is, it didn't really hurt! I was actually surprised. This doctor has a very gentle touch because it was never too bad (unlike when Phil was digging for it).

Note to self...keep some flip flops upstairs for moments like this and never go outside barefoot again!

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad you got that taken care of and the doctor found the glass. Glass doesn't show up on an x-ray, unfortunately. :(

    Must remember not to go barefoot......

    By Blogger The Six of Us, At 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home