web page hit counter
Butler Family: Forgive me, Josh

Butler Family

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Forgive me, Josh

Josh will kill me when he's old enough to read this. :)

When he poops, he always wants one of us to go to the bathroom with him and "talk about something". That something could be ANYTHING...

Anyway, we were at Golden Corral the other night and he announces that he has to go poop (oh joy - why couldn't he wait until we got home?).

Well, we're in there and he tells me that sometimes his poop is really hard to get out (thanks, Josh - I really needed to hear that). Then he said, "Well, my poop is out, but it won't drop!". Yes, we're in a public restroom...I don't know if anyone heard or not. I thought I was going to die laughing. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home