web page hit counter
Butler Family: The Weekend

Butler Family

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Weekend

We started out bright and early Saturday morning. :) We went by Children's Hospital for Emma's blood test. Poor thing - she didn't care for that at all (who can blame her?). They took the blood out of her arm. I had to hold her down while they did it...the gal that did it was great, though.

We went on to Kingsport right after that for a quick visit with Phil's family. His mom hadn't seen the kids since her surgery. The kids had a blast. We got to play outside for quite awhile that afternoon. We took Josh's bike with us and he was in heaven. He doesn't have a good place at the house to ride his bike. Even though we're in a cul-de-sac, it's on an incline. So, he got to ride around in Grandmother's neighborhood...very quiet and no traffic. :)

The girls had a good time, too. Although, Emma was very clingy a good bit of the time (so unlike her).

I gave blood Sunday morning. The church was having a blood drive and if they got a certain percentage of donors, then everyone in the church would be qualified to receive blood (if needed). It wasn't too bad. Luckily, they found my vein pretty quickly (which is amazing since it's usually hard to find). Josh was impressed w/ all of my bandaids and such. HA!

We're babysitter-less today and tomorrow. I'm going to work at home this afternoon and maybe some tomorrow. Mom and Dad went out of town. They're suppose to be back today, but not sure Mom's going to feel up to coming up tomorrow or not. We'll play it by ear.

Wendy might come in on Thursday. I know Josh will love that! :)

I've got to get back to the gym today. I went 3 times last week, but it was Mon, Tues & Wed. So, it's been a few days since I've been.

Last night, my back pulled a little weird and it's been sore all night. I think a good workout will be good for it (being cautious, though). It just feels like it needs to be stretched out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home