web page hit counter
Butler Family: We're home from the beach

Butler Family

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We're home from the beach

I didn't do a very good job at posting our beach excursions while at the beach. :)

We had a really nice time. The weather/water was a little cool, but all in all, not too bad. I just wish the pools at the condo had been heated.

It rained on Tuesday, so Wendy & I took the kids to the Children's Museum. It was small, but alot of fun. We stayed a couple of hours. All 3 had a blast.

Wendy kept the kids Wednesday night and let Phil & me go out to dinner alone. It was nice. :) They ordered pizza, which sounded pretty good by then. I was kind of over seafood.

However, Phil & I went back to Captain John's. I wanted shrimp & scallops, so I ordered the Deluxe Platter (minus all of the other stuff they put on there). Phil just ordered the scallops platter again. When our food came out, my plate was about twice as big as Phil's and I had probably had more scallops than he did! HA!! Needless to say, he ate his meal and most of mine, too.

Sunday, we cooked shrimp & scallops in. Monday, we went to Lee's Inlet Kitchen. As usual, it was excellent. I got She-Crab soup and a crabcake. It was delicious! I had to fight Emma for my soup, though. She loved it!

The drive home was fairly uneventful. We stopped at Mom & Dad's for supper. When we got there, Wendy got her pictures from Portrait Innovations (Mom had to pick them up during the week because their printer was down the night we had them taken). Anyway, they printed out the wrong sizes. We had to rush back up there before they closed to get the right sizes (Wendy was leaving the next morning before they opened). We wound up waiting almost 40 minutes!! We were all getting rather cranky by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home