web page hit counter
Butler Family: Room of their own

Butler Family

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Room of their own

For the first time in 2 years, the girls are in a room of their own (finally). Last night, they were so tired, I don't think they even realized they were in the same room.

Sometime before we went to bed, we heard Emma crying. I went up and checked on her and she had thrown up in her crib (nice clean sheets and everything). So, Phil gave her a bath while I cleaned up the sheets...Callie slept through the whole thing.

When I put Emma back in bed, she finally realized Callie was in there, too. She looked over her crib and I asked her if she was happy Callie was in there. Emma just looked at me and put her finger over her mouth and said, "Shhhhhh". She didn't want me waking Callie up.

Right now, the 2 of them are up there playing peek a boo over the cribs and giggling up a storm. I wonder how long it will take them to go to sleep?

That being said, Josh is back in a room to himself. We rearranged his room and have semi-cleaned it up. We were able to put up his easel that he got for Christmas. He's in heaven. We haven't seen too much of him this evening. He was anxious to go to bed (even though it's a tad early for him). :)

We rearranged our bedroom, too, and cleaned it up. Josh came in and said it looked like a hotel room. :) I can't believe how much floor space we now have...it was nice to get the crib out of our room. We actually put the glider chair in our room - we couldn't get it into the girls room (yet). We may have to take it apart - we can't get it through their door (it's at the end of the hall and not alot of wiggle room).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home