web page hit counter
Butler Family: Where's my camera when I need it?

Butler Family

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Where's my camera when I need it?

Last night, the girls were getting ready for bed. Well, Emma found a winter hat (it looks like a jester's hat in pastel colors). Anyway, she put that thing on her head and turned my radio on. She then started dancing to the music (in rhythm). It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Now, Emma loves to dance, but the hat was just too much. :)

Callie couldn't be left out...she got a McDonald's toy that plays music and then started doing her own dance (swinging her arms up and down and bouncing to the music).

Where did these girls get the rhythm?! :)

They both like to sing, too (or have me sing). After our book last night, Callie said, "Sink Jesus" (Sing Jesus Loves Me). After that, it was "sink tinkle" (which is sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star). When I started singing them, she started clapping yelling, "YAY!!!" and then she "sang" with me. Emma likes to sing on her own.

I need to keep that video camera a little more handy! We're going to miss all of these funny moments on film!

1 Comments:

  • I love those moments, and always miss them on camera too!
    Thanks for making me smile.
    Lisasim

    By Blogger Lisa, At 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home