web page hit counter
Butler Family: Sharing and Pretty Toes

Butler Family

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sharing and Pretty Toes

The girls have each gone up another shoe size. We have a pile of shoes someone gave us that Callie can now wear. This also means Emma can wear Callie's old shoes. BIG MISTAKE!

We put Callie's "new" shoes and she loved them. Then, we put Callie's old on Emma. Callie pitched a fit. She looked at Emma and said, "Those are Callie's shoes!!". She tried to take them off of Emma. Emma just looked up at me with a funny look - like "what is she doing?". Callie finally got over it.

I painted the girls' toenails for the first time last night. Callie just kept saying, "I have pretty toes!!" Once Emma saw me painting Callie's toes, she came running in to have hers done, too. Emma, not quite as vocal as Callie, just whispered, "pretty toes". :)

When Phil was dressing Callie this morning, Callie held her legs up and just kept singing, "I have pretty toes! I have pretty toes! I tell Ms. Pat I have pretty toes!" (Miss Pat is one of her teachers at daycare).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home