web page hit counter
Butler Family: Josh's first phone call

Butler Family

Monday, March 19, 2007

Josh's first phone call

One of Josh's friends (female) from school just called! She actually called earlier and left a message.
I was surprised Josh wanted to call her back, but he did!
They talked for about 5 minutes - he told her about his new easel and a movie he saw yesterday (Shaggy Dog). It was too funny...

Why does a parent of a kindergarten girl let her call a boy the parent has never met? I've met the girl and I'm not overly impressed. She's actually going to be 7 this year (held back a year maybe?). She's bigger than Josh (height and weight). She's a little more "wordly" than I'd like for Josh to be at this age.

Anyway, the conversation was innocent enough. I just think it's funny he actually talked to her! He won't even talk to his grandparents on the phone!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home