web page hit counter
Butler Family: We got a new camera!!

Butler Family

Thursday, July 05, 2007

We got a new camera!!




We got an Olympus SP550UZ (I think the letters are right). :) So far, it seems like a really nice camera...it has an 18x optical zoom, ISO up to 5000 (even though that's almost useless), dual image stabilizer, etc.
Phil's going out today to get a memory card for it. Right now, I'm just using the internal memory and I can only take about 10 pictures at a time. HA!!
Hopefully, this one will last awhile. It's not bad for a point and shoot camera!! :)
Sorry the pictures are so big - I didn't resize them. I just took them from our website. :)

4 Comments:

  • Wow Kim, those are great! I didn't have a chance to follow the links before but these are terrific - of course the adorable subject matter doesn't hurt either ;-). I'm going to have to look into this camera. I really don't like ours.

    By Blogger Robin, At 1:57 PM  

  • Beautiful pictures, Kim! What a great camera (and photographer!) The kids are growing-up and so adorable.

    By Blogger Lilight, At 5:09 PM  

  • Wow, Kim your girls are growing Up so very fast. Your camera takes VERY clear Pictures. Love the pics. (Suprina Also from TN used to post on Mom's over 30) Need to find my link.....

    By Blogger Suprina, At 10:36 PM  

  • I can't believe they're SO big! They aren't babies anymore. Nice shots. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home