web page hit counter
Butler Family: MRI

Butler Family

Thursday, February 21, 2008

MRI

I had an MRI done this morning on my back. I was in there for about 40 minutes. It was kind of interesting...you're in a very tight tube...close your eyes! LOL It was a little noisy, but not uncomfortable.

Anyway, I get the results back on Monday.

They gave me some exercises to do this week to see if that would help my back...I think things are getting worse. I've basically stopped doing them. Who knows what's going on w/ this back!! I just hope they can figure out what it is and fix it!

I've been on muscle relaxers/anti-inflammatory off and on since before Christmas. I've gone through PT once and now on to a 2nd round of it. Nothing is working!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home