web page hit counter
Butler Family: Stomach bug hit our house

Butler Family

Monday, February 11, 2008

Stomach bug hit our house

On Tuesday, Emma had some diarrhea...didn't think too much about it since she acted like she felt well.

Well, on Wednesday afternoon, I got a headache and my stomach was cramping. I went home early and had diarrhea all afternoon/evening.

At 1:00 in the morning, Josh wakes up and says his tummy is hurting. The next thing we know, he's throwing up all over the place. He threw up for about 3 hours (mostly dry heaves).

I started throwing up at 4:00 in the morning...for about 3 hours.

Josh and I spent all day on the couch (Thursday). I think Emma threw up a couple of times on Thursday, too. But again, never acted like she felt bad.

Josh went back to school on Friday (I'm surprised he was up to it, because I sure wasn't). He did fine...didn't eat much, but made it through the day. Emma threw up at school on Friday.

On Saturday, Emma spent all day on the couch. She didn't feel well, but didn't have any other symptoms.

Sunday - everyone seemed fine...still not eating much.

Sunday night/Monday morning, Emma threw up again. :( After that, she acted fine. So far, she's been good today.

Callie has been okay through most of this - she's had a few really messy diapers, but nothing more.

I hope Emma gets over this soon! I don't know whether to send her back to school or not. Ugh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home