web page hit counter
Butler Family: Nice Callie & Josh moments

Butler Family

Friday, February 22, 2008

Nice Callie & Josh moments

This morning, Callie brought a bottle of lotion downstairs so she could have some (I guess she couldn't get it by herself).

Well, we were literally on our way out the door. Phil took Josh & Emma on downstairs. The next thing I knew, Callie was going upstairs. I asked her where she was going and she said, "I taking the wotion back upstairs and putting it away." This is something Emma would do without thinking about it...this is a little unexpected for Callie. :)

Emma took poptarts w/ her this morning. She had one and there was one left over. I asked Callie if she wanted it. She said No. So, I gave it to Josh. Just as he was about to take a bit, Callie decided she wanted some of it. Josh said he would split it in half. Well, it didn't quite split in half - one piece was much bigger. He said Callie could have the bigger piece. :) He was so sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home