web page hit counter
Butler Family: Busy Weekend

Butler Family

Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Weekend

This has been a very busy weekend for us!

Friday, I had joint injections done in my back to see if it would relieve some of the pain. It's worked a little, but not 100%. I guess I can live with this, though. The doctor did say there was another procedure if this didn't work. It would involve burning the nerves around the painful area. I'm not sure if that sounds good or not, but he said he's had some great success out of this. We'll see.

Josh and I went to see Peter Pan on Saturday at the Cumberland County Playhouse. We went with my Mom & Dad. We had a great time. Josh was so excited about seeing Peter Pan that we had to go to the video store that very evening to see if we could check out the movie. Unfortunately, we could only find a cartoon and he wasn't interested in that. He wanted to see the "real" Peter Pan. After much research, I don't think it really exists. :) There is a "movie" w/ Cathy Rigby, but it doesn't seem to really be available anywhere. From what I understand, if you order it, what you really get is a remake of the movie that is more "modern like".

Phil took the girls to Kingsport to see his family. His mom hasn't seen them since Christmas (she's had shingles). They had a great time!

Sunday afternoon, Josh's best friend had his birthday party at the zoo. It was pretty fascinating. The zoo was closed during his party. We got a private tour around the zoo and really learned a lot of different facts about the animals that are there. The girls got to go to this party, too. They love the zoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home