web page hit counter
Butler Family: MRI Results

Butler Family

Saturday, March 01, 2008

MRI Results

Well, big surprise, the MRI results showed nothing. There was some bulging and degeneration of the discs, but no herniation. That's the way it always goes with me - never any "normal" results for the pain I'm having. The same thing happened with my gall bladder. The tests never showed anything conclusive - so, I spent a year having test after test done before they finally took it out (no problems since).

Anyway, I am going in next Friday to have joint injections done to see if that relieves any of the pain.

I've been in PT for the last couple of weeks. I usually feel okay when I leave there, but by the next day, the pain's back again. Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home