web page hit counter
Butler Family: It's Wednesday, I think

Butler Family

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It's Wednesday, I think

I just got back from the dentist and I'm numb! Ugh! :) I had a filling fall out and it had to be replaced today...oh joy!

I felt Emma's gums this morning and I believe another tooth has broken through...none for Callie yet.

Emma is now sitting up...she started one day last week. :)

Callie has decided she likes crackers! She was watching us eat supper last night and having an absolute fit! She does NOT like it when someone eats in front of her. LOL So, I gave her a cracker...she ate it (or most of it - I found some of it in her highchair)...then she "asked" for another one! For a girl that has no teeth, she sure does a good job eating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home