web page hit counter
Butler Family: Josh, my Interior Decorator

Butler Family

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Josh, my Interior Decorator

Josh went to be at his normal time Monday night (8:00). We usually leave his lamp on for a little while so he can read a couple of books. Well, at 10:00, I went to check on him because I kept hearing noises.

I went in and he was wide awake. He says, "Look Mommy - look at what I did!". He then told me that his walls looked ugly so he wanted to fix them. We have Blue Jean Teddy Bear wall "stickers" on his wall from when he was a baby (we never took them off when he outgrew them). :) Anyway, he had totally rearranged everything to look "pretty". :) It just makes me dizzy to look at it. LOL I'll have to take a picture of his artwork. Luckily, he didn't do any damage and now we know the "stickers" haven't done any damage to the wall, either.

The girls are doing great. I think both of them are working on teeth. Emma now has 2 teeth, Callie has none. Callie has been extremely fussy lately, though. So, it probably won't be long before she has a tooth or 2. :)

We're going to Disney on Ice this weekend. The Incredibles will be there. Mom, Josh and I are going while Phil stays home with the girls.

Josh has a soccer game at 9:30 that morning, so we'll go for 30 minutes and then leave at 10:00. The show starts at 11:00. Hopefully, we can get down there in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home