web page hit counter
Butler Family: My Big Boy!

Butler Family

Friday, April 07, 2006

My Big Boy!

We were scurrying around this morning getting ready for work and school (as usual). Josh gets himself dressed and he was being a little slow about it today.

Well, all of a sudden, he disappeared (he was getting ready in our room). Anyway, I finally go track him down and he was in his room with a book open trying to tie the drawstring on his sweatpants.

He was so cute! One of his books has pictures showing how to tie your shoes, so he thought he could look at the picture and do the same for his drawstring.

It was so sweet!!! I stood behind him and helped him tie it, making him push the string through and such. He was so proud of himself for tying his drawstring! :)

I was impressed that he knew exactly where the instructions were and that he was really working hard at following them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home