web page hit counter
Butler Family: Sweet Children

Butler Family

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sweet Children

Josh was so super sweet this morning. He was talking about Mother's Day and he said to me, "I've thought about it and I know what I'm getting you! I'm going to get you a necklace and a ring and my daddy's going to help me pick it out.". How sweet is that? I did tell him that the items we saw at Target the other day were fine, too (stainless steel colander and a metal cheese grater).

Emma has been throwing kisses for quite awhile now, but last night, I asked Callie to throw me a kiss. The silly girl threw her hand up to her head and threw a kiss - never mind that it was more of a salute! I asked her several times to give me a kiss and that's what she did...laughing the whole time. I think she knew she was being silly! :) It doesn't matter, I still got a kiss from her. :)

We had baked potatoes for supper last night. Phil threw the leftovers in the trashcan. The next thing we knew, Callie was digging the potatoes out of the trashcan and eating them. Yum! Luckily, there was nothing else gross around the potatoes, so I guess they were pretty safe to eat. :)

Oh, these silly, sweet kids! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home