web page hit counter
Butler Family: Productive Weekend and First Workout

Butler Family

Monday, July 31, 2006

Productive Weekend and First Workout

Phil went to Gallatin yesterday for his uncle's funeral. They (he rode w/ the rest of his family) left our house at 8:30 and got back at 7:30, so I got to spend all day with the 3 kids.

Luckily, they were all 3 very good. Josh was a super duper good helper (his words). He really was a huge help.

I spent a good part of the day packing and cleaning (although, you'd never know it by looking at the house).

I packed up about 8 boxes from our dining room/office. This is to make room for Phil to move his office into the dining room (where my office is).

It's definitely time!! The girls are climbing all over the place...including on his computer table. There's no telling how much damage they've done. :)

I had my first workout at Curves this morning. I'm already hurting! I'll have to admit that I'm surprised at how good the workout is. I really thought it would be a more "wimpy" workout...and it probably is for those that are extremely fit and trim. I didn't really think I would break a sweat, but I did! HA!

It was really alot of fun. Everyone just chit chats and laughs together...everyone is there just to get in shape and lose some weight...no serious body building going on. It's a really relaxed atmosphere.

We're still waiting on Josh's x-ray results. I called this morning, but they weren't there yet. They said it may be after 3:30 before they get them.

Josh said his neck is feeling pretty good this morning. He still seems to be guarding it a little. That's not a bad thing - maybe he won't play quite so hard today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home