web page hit counter
Butler Family: I thought this was Monday!!

Butler Family

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I thought this was Monday!!

Oh dear, I'm losing my mind!

I took yesterday off and now I am thinking today is Monday...where is my brain.

Phil and I "moved" yesterday. My parents got a 12x20 storage shed (the Barn, as Josh calls it). It's a very nice storage building/shed/barn (whatever you want to call it). Anyway, we moved almost 50 boxes over there yesterday. This is an attempt to clean our house out enough to get it ready to sell next year (yeah, right). It's also an attempt to move Phil out of his office and into the dining room/office so the girls can have their own room.

We made 3 trips to Seymour and we barely made a dent in the basement...not looking good! HA! It was hotter than all get out yesterday, too! YUCK!

Remind me that we really don't want to move in the middle of July next year. :) Phil said if we do that, we're hiring movers (which we'll do anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home