web page hit counter
Butler Family: Trip to West Virginia

Butler Family

Monday, July 24, 2006

Trip to West Virginia

Mom and I took the kids to WV this weekend to visit some of her family. It was a whirlwind trip, but nice to see everyone.

We decided to take Mom's car...we got 2 carseats and a booster seat in her backseat...it was a little tight, but not bad. I don't think we want to do another long trip in the car again. HA!

Josh couldn't keep his hands off of his sisters, which either made them mad or got them excited - either way, it was loud.

The kids did alright. We had a few temper tantrums out of Josh and Callie (mostly because they were tired?? Josh's tantrums weren't all sleepy tantrums...they were "I'm not getting my way" trantrums.

Emma remained pretty calm during the whole trip. :)

I was very tired when we got home and went to bed pretty early (as did the kids).

We got back home around 1:30. Josh had a gym show at 3:30...not much downtime. However, he did an awesome job! I was so proud of him for even participating. Not only did he participate, he had a good time. :) It was a very informal show. A gym bus (converted scohol bus with gym equipment in it) comes to his school once a week and they learn some gymnastics and such. So, yesterday was their "show & tell" time.

This will be Josh's last month with the gym bus since he'll be starting school. I'll post pictures on our website later (http://butler.globeserver.com).

I tried to post some individual pictures, but I guess blogger doesn't like my pics. I keep getting errors. Oh well! To see pictures, just follow the link above. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home