web page hit counter
Butler Family: Updates

Butler Family

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Updates

I don't even remember when I posted last...

Phil's uncle passed away Thursday night. He and some of his family are driving to Gallatin tomorrow (leaving me home alone with all 3 kids). His mom isn't even able to go (it was her brother) because she just had surgery last week (had her ovaries removed). The doctor's don't want her around anyone. She's hoping to be able to get a tape of the funeral.

Last night, Josh did something to his neck again. If you recall, this happened the first time back in April. I had some left over medicine (muscle relaxer and pain killer), so I gave that to him as soon as it happened and then put a warm cloth on his neck. That seemed to get him through the night. I took him to the doctor this morning. Luckily, the doctor agreed with me that this was not a normal thing for a 5 year old. So, he sent us over to Children's to have a spinal x-ray done. I'm to call him on Monday for the results.

I just hope this is nothing serious...I really hope he's just sleeping wrong or something. I did go out and buy him a new pillow today.

Because of his neck, Josh missed 2 birthday parties today. I'll just send the gifts with him to school on Monday.

On the plus side, I'm going to see Mama Mia on Thursday night. I'm really excited. Of course, we bought the cheap tickets and are in the nosebleed section of the auditorium. I'm going with a couple of friends from work.

I also joined Curves on Thursday. My first workout is Monday. I had to schedule that one because I have to meet with the trainer so she can show me all of the machines. I hope I don't keel over! HA! I am so out of shape. This sounds perfect for me, though. It's a 30 minute workout 3 days a week. I can go during my lunch hour. I know I won't even dream of going after work. So, a mid day workout should work just fine for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home