web page hit counter
Butler Family: Is it Friday yet?

Butler Family

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

Oh, I'm so ready for this week to be over.

Work has been a bear since the holidays. We have a system where issues are assigned to us on a weekly basis. Well, I typically have 3-4 issues (quite often taking 2-3 days each). Well, since last Wednesday, I have done about 120 issues and there are another 104 in my inbox. Hello! Can you say, "BUSY"?? Granted, many of the issues are 5 minute tasks, and that's fine. What I'm having trouble with is keeping track of all of the little "gotcha's" so I can send them on to our DBA and Project Manager to confer with the client. Oh well - job security, right? HA!

This is the first day this week that I've not had a sinus headache (yay). I just love when weather fronts go through.

We're going to see a Smokies Baseball game Friday night. Josh is so excited! All of his baseball knowledge comes from a Scooby Doo episode. LOL Boy, is he in for a surprise! He may be a little disappointed when the Baseball Spector (the monster in Scooby Doo) doesn't show up. It will be interesting to see how the girls do. The game starts at 7:15...their bedtime! It's a good thing it's Friday night. I hope they'll stay up for awhile. I'm going to take their pj's and change them before we leave - that way, we can just put them to bed when we get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home