web page hit counter
Butler Family: Weekends...There's No Place Like Home

Butler Family

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Weekends...There's No Place Like Home

We went to Kingsport this weekend to visit Phil's family. The visit really was wonderful. The kids love visiting everyone.

However, everyone gets all out of sorts during a weekend trip...not enough sleep, not much routine, etc. You get the picture.

Josh was very cranky by Sunday. After church and lunch, he had to come back and take a nice, long nap. Surprisingly, he didn't fight it too much.

The girls are still out of sorts...trying to catch up on sleep and such. Poor things.

I'm still trying to catch up on sleep! HA!

We set off bug bombs when we left Friday afternoon, so when we got home at 8:00 Sunday night, we had to change the sheets and gather anything that was laying out up to wash it.

Phil washed all of the sheets yesterday and then I came home and did a load of the girls' laundry...I haven't even pulled out the dirty clothes from our trip yet!! I guess that will be tonight's task.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I think it's going to be a nice, long weekend! :) I do love holidays!!

We may try to take the kids to the Splash Pad again.

We're having a family cookout on Tuesday (4th of July), but other than that, no plans!! Woo hoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home