web page hit counter
Butler Family: I'm pooped!

Butler Family

Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm pooped!

Sometimes, I really hate going out of town.

We're going to Kingsport this weekend to see Phil's parents. Now, I really don't mind going to visit them, I just really hate getting ready to go visit them.

I picked Josh up around 4:30 yesterday, went to Walmart to pick up a few things. As soon as I got home (almost 5:30), I fixed supper for the kids, paid the bills, did a load of laundry, got Josh's thank you cards out and started the getting ready for bed process. I barely had time to give the girls a hug.

Both girls decided they didn't really want to go to bed. Callie finally went down a little after 8:00 and Emma finally gave it up around 8:30, I think.

After the kids were in bed, Phil and I finally got to eat supper! I was pretty tired and cranky by that point. :)

I started packing for the trip around 10:00 and finished at 11:00. It takes too long to pack for 5 people!

Anyway, I really am looking forward to the visit! Josh is, too. He was so excited that we're taking a "vacation" today. He's so funny.

He also asked if his 2 friends, Nick and Grant, could come with us the next time. He's really going to miss those guys once school starts. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home