web page hit counter
Butler Family: Is Halloween over yet?

Butler Family

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Is Halloween over yet?


Bah humbug! LOL

Nah, not really, but I am ready for Halloween to be over so I can put away the candy!!

The kids went to a Trunk or Treat on Saturday morning (can you say brrrr?). They got so much candy, it's not even funny! On top of that, we were a trunk, so we were told to plan on about 200 kids, so I bought LOTS of candy. I don't think we had quite that many, so we have lots left over.

There's another Trunk or Treat tomorrow night at the school, but I think we're going to skip it. It will be a nightmare...no parking, hundreds of kids...mass chaos. Josh doesn't really enjoy these things anyway - he gets very nervous and wants me right there with him. Saturday, he couldn't get out of his costume quick enough.

We'll go Trick or Treating in the neighborhood Tuesday night. After that, the candy goes into the freezer!! :)

The girls are UT cheerleaders this year and Josh is a dragon. :) They all look pretty cute!!

I don't have a picture of Josh's dragon costume yet, but you can see the girls in the picture above. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home