web page hit counter
Butler Family: Another one is gone...

Butler Family

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another one is gone...

Josh lost another tooth yesterday. He lost one of his top, front teeth. He's looking pretty snaggly up there. He has 1 lone tooth in the front (the one he chipped and is now brown). He's really wishing that brown tooth would fall out. :) It's not loose yet, though.

The tooth fairy came last night and left him $2. I think he was too sleepy this morning to really care. :)

Callie has decided that she wants to start losing teeth, too. Then she and Emma both told me that they had a Dora pink and purple tooth. :)

I took a picture last night, but haven't posted it yet - it's still sitting on the camera. We'll eventually take it off and then I'll post one (if I remember).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home