web page hit counter
Butler Family: The Circus!

Butler Family

Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Circus!

We took Josh to the circus today. He had a blast! He was very apprehensive when we first got there - I don't think it was quite what he expected. He has a Disney Sing Along video made at the circus and I think he thought it would be just like that. Needless to say, it wasn't. It was very loud and he doesn't like loud noises.

However, he couldn't get enough of it! He hasn't stopped talking about it since we got home!

We spent too much money! Cotton Candy (with a hat) - $9, Snowcone in an Elephant cup - $8, Noisy, light up toy - $18...the look on Josh's face when he saw all of the acts - Priceless. :)

We got there early so we could go down on the floor and see some of the clowns and such. They were giving all of the kids clown noses, so Josh got his. :) I was taking a picture of the elephant drawing a picture when this clown came and grabbed my camera out of my hands and walked through the middle of the crowd to take the picture up close and personal. HA!! Luckily, he found me and gave me my camera back! We got a great picture of the elephant.

Afterwards, we went to lunch (yes, after eating a good bit of the cotton candy and snowcone). Josh wanted pizza, so we went to CiCi's...not my first choice in pizza, but it was cheap and fast. It actually wasn't that bad...it was busy enough for them to keep fresh pizzas up.

Mom kept the girls - THANK YOU! She's been a lifesaver lately!

To see circus pictures, go to our website - http://www2.globeserver.com/butler (Lots of Pictures of Me/2005). There are alot of fuzzy pictures, but I think it's because our camera is not set up to take action shots. I don't know if we have a setting wrong or what. I'll have to find the manual. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home