web page hit counter
Butler Family: Funnies From Josh

Butler Family

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Funnies From Josh

I don't even know where to begin...Josh has become a wealth of information and loves sharing it with us now. :)

The other night, we were all on the floor playing. When it came time to get up, Phil got "stuck". :) He was having a little trouble getting off of the floor...here comes Josh to the rescue. He lays down on the floor just like Phil and says, "Here, daddy, you just do this"...and then just jumps up from the laying down position - easy for a 4 year old! :)

Last night, Josh tells us that if there's an emergency, you need to call 101. I corrected him and told him it was 911. We talk about it for a few more minutes and he goes on to tell me that if you call 911, then a fireman or police officer (he uses this term instead of policeman) will come to your house. I told him that the only time he could call that is if we were at home and mommy or daddy got so sick that we couldn't make a phone call. Then he says, "I can call it if I'm here all by myself". I told him that he wouldn't ever be home by himself. His reply?? Well, if you and daddy are both dead, then I'll be here by myself and I can call 911. Yikes!!

Last story...

Josh was in the bathtub the other night. Phil usually gives him his bath, but I was upstairs ready to give him his bath that night. When I walk in, he says, "Look, Mommy!!"...I asked him what he was showing me. He said, "Look! My thing is sticking straight up!!!" Yes, you know exactly what he was talking about. So, I go on to ask him how it got that way. He said, "It's probably because I did this" as he showed me how he pulled on it a time or 2. I said, "Oh, that's what happened, huh?"...Josh: "No, it probably did it all by itself". I had to leave at this point and have Phil come back up and finish the bath. Where do little boys learn this??

Josh keeps life interesting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home