web page hit counter
Butler Family: Sickies everywhere!

Butler Family

Friday, October 28, 2005

Sickies everywhere!

Well, after Josh's episode of throwing up last week, the girls started in on Saturday.

Callie got sick Saturday night...Emma didn't start until Monday. Callie threw up Saturday and Sunday, Emma only on Monday. We took them to the dr on Monday and they gave Emma a shot to help control the nausea.

They both developed bad diarrhea. Callie finally started being more "normal" yesterday...Emma still had diarrhea. :( Neither of them are eating very much.

Tuesday night, it hit me. I threw up...Wed, I felt horrible. I felt better on Thursday, but the diarrhea has hit me this morning. I sure hope it doesn't last for a week like it did with the girls! :(

Hopefully, we'll all get back to normal soon! We're not sleeping very much and that makes us all feel worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home