web page hit counter
Butler Family: Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Butler Family

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Today is the 9 year anniversary of our first date. :) I can't believe we've been together this long - it seems like it was just yesterday we met!

We had our first family portrait taken this week. Josh didn't want to cooperate during the family picture, but we finally got a smile out of him for the individual pictures.

Emma got a little fussy, but all in all, everyone did a good job. I can't wait to get the pictures back!

I am back in the office as of this week (Monday was my first day). I can't believe how tired I am!! Even though I've been working at home, it's not the same. I can barely hold my eyes open right now.

Callie is starting to imitate me. When we're "playing", she immediately starts sticking her tongue out at me. This is a game we've played as soon as she could stay awake long enough. :) I also sing "la la la la" to the girls and now Callie is trying to do it.

Emma is really giving us some big grins and laughs lately!!

We go see Dr. Little next week to have Emma's ears checked. He'll determine whether he wants to put tubes in or not.

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations to 9 years together! May you have many more happy years ahead of you. :)

    ~Pam aka PrincessFrek

    By Blogger The Six of Us, At 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home