web page hit counter
Butler Family: First Surgery Date

Butler Family

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

First Surgery Date

Well, it looks like we have our first surgery date. It's going to be August 11 at 7:00 in the morning!! Yikes!!

I'm so nervous about it, but excited at the same time.

Emma will be in the PICU for at least 1 night - hopefully, not any more than that. She has to be able to drink on her own before they'll release her.

I haven't talked to anyone directly yet, so I don't know all of the details (they left a message at work).

It's going to be so weird to see her after the surgery...it's going to be like having a brand new little girl...I'm sort of attached to the "old" girl! :)

1 Comments:

  • Oh wow .. good luck!!! I hope and pray everything goes perfectly for the surgery and she won't be PICU long!!!

    By Blogger Stephanie, At 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home