web page hit counter
Butler Family: 4 year appointment

Butler Family

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

4 year appointment

Josh did great! I was so proud of him. He talked to the nurse when she asked him a question. He also did his eye test and actually told the nurse what each object was! I could tell he was really nervous, but he did great! They said he has 20/40 vision - we're just to keep an eye on it. If he starts holding books really close or getting closer to the tv, then we may have to have it checked out. They're guessing that he just got tired of the test. If you ask me, I think he did a great job - I couldn't even see the bottom row and I have glasses! HA!

When the doctor came in, he wouldn't talk anymore. She asked if he always stuck his fingers in his mouth when he got nervous. Yep!

He's 42 1/2 lbs and 41 3/4" tall (90% and 75%). Hmm...I believe he's going to be tall! LOL

We need to go back to the ENT to have his tubes taken out - I can't believe they're still in there!

We're also going to see a speech therapist to help Josh with some of his letters. He replaces d's with g's. He also uses the "k" sound for t's.

Basically, he's healthy as a horse. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home