web page hit counter
Butler Family: It's Tuesday, I think!

Butler Family

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's Tuesday, I think!

What a busy weekend!

Phil's birthday was Sunday - he was the big 47! :) This means he's now officially in his "LATE" 40's. :)

On Saturday, we went to my parents to make apple butter. The kids played all day while mom and I made applebutter. YUM ! Josh loved playing in the leaves and his sandbox ALL day. He had a blast!

On Sunday, I had a baby shower to go to. This was for a very special couple in our church. They've been trying for so long to have a baby and now it's happening! There were over 100 people at this shower - it was amazing! I was there for 3 hours and Aimee was still opening gifts. :)

Josh got a green card at school yesterday (and on Friday). He's been having a little trouble listening to his teachers lately, so a green card is major stuff (green = good). He said he was going to try really hard to get a green card today, too. :)

Both girls seem to be feeling much better! I hope they stay that way today. We're going to JC Penneys tonight to get their 9 month picture and Christmas pictures taken. I hope they smile. Evenings are really not their best times, but we figured it would be less crowded going on a weekday (keep your fingers crossed).

The girls have their 9 month well baby appt tomorrow...more shots! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home