web page hit counter
Butler Family: No OT Eval on Wed!

Butler Family

Friday, November 11, 2005

No OT Eval on Wed!

Emma was suppose to have an OT eval on Wednesday. I mentioned earlier that she was constipated. Well, Wednesday morning, she was really in pain, so Phil took her to the doctor. They checked her and said she wasn't blocked, so that was good. However, she was running a 101 fever and had a double ear infection!!

Later that day, Phil called and told me to come home from work because Emma was bleeding from her bottom really bad...2nd trip to the pediatrician. Luckily, it was just broken skin where she had strained so much. :( It was bad, but not serious. We kept some antibiotic cream on her. She's starting to heal - she's still a little raw.

Her ears seem to be getting better. She's been on antibiotics for 2 days now. Her fever seems to be under control, although she still doesn't feel very well. :(

I did call and cancel the OT eval, for a 2nd time. They told me I had 3 times before they'd drop us. Well, what am I suppose to do? They said she couldn't come while she was sick - duh! Anyway, we have an appointment again next Friday. Hopefully, she'll be up for it!! I give up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home