web page hit counter
Butler Family: Busy Weekend

Butler Family

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Busy Weekend

We started bright and early Saturday morning. Actually, everyone slept until about 7:15 - which is late for us anymore (oh, where did those days of sleeping until 10:00 go?).

Anyway, we got up and ate breakfast. After that, I took Josh and Callie to get Josh's haircut. Then, we stopped at the consignment shop to pick up a check (a whopping $37). :) After that, we went to a bead show at Lily's Beads. I want to make a 3 strand bracelet with each one of the kids names on it.

We came home for some lunch. Phil had to meet a friend of his to discuss business (yes, on the weekend). Josh REALLY wanted to go to the park, so I got brave and took all 3 kids to the park for about an hour. The girls loved the swings (you can see pictures on our family website - click the link at the top of the page).

We came home just in time for it to storm really bad. I fell asleep for about 30 minutes (Phil got home about 10 minutes after we did).

We went to a birthday party at Events at Sherlake Saturday evening (5-7). We were wiped out after that. Phil and I stayed up to watch Red Eye - not a bad movie.

Sunday, I felt like we started it all over again. We made it to church (I'm not quite sure how), came home for a quick lunch and then off to another birthday party! Phil kept the girls at home (lucky him) while I took Josh to Pump It Up. I am so sore now! I went down the slide one too many times, I think. It was fun, though.

We stopped at the grocery store and got home in time for supper. After that, the kids played for a little bit while I tried to clean up (ha). I managed to get the downstairs bathroom cleaned and the kitchen swept (no, I didn't get around to mopping it).

We got the kids into bed and then I crashed on the couch for a little bit. I just finished posting some more pictures (park pictures, 15 month Watch me Grow pictures, etc.).

We're getting ready to sit down and watch the season finale of Desperate Housewives - I just hope I can stay awake. HA!

Hopefully, next week will be much quieter. This was a fun weekend, but there was no relaxing involved at all!

1 Comments:

  • Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home